SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PETROLEUM EQUIPMENT DIV.
- February 12, 2015
Candidates must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
Associate will be responsible for working on RFQs and Bids, which can involve determining the needs of the customer and making suggestions, negotiating lead times and pricing with vendors, submitting proposals, resolving claims and discrepancies.
Other responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing Sales Orders
- Follow up with customers to determine sales potential.
- Assisting with resolving proposal and quotation discrepancies
- Creating and tracking items in accounting system
- Develop in depth product knowledge to facilitate sales.
- Sourcing and working with outside vendors to determine pricing and availability of equipment
- Minimum 2 years as a sales representative or related position.
- Minimum 2 years experience in wholesale trade/export
- Some technical or engineering experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to research and interpret data.
- MUST be fully bilingual – written and spoken (English/Spanish)
- Must have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal and must have experience interacting with customers and vendors
- Advanced negotiating skills
- Knowledge of Petroleum Products and Specifications.
- Prior experience with MAS 200.
- Bachelors Degree